Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong

WE ARE REALLY MORE THAN OVER COMERS...WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS!
Romans 8:37; John 16:33; 1John 5;4

Dear Friend
Muyiwa Olanrewaju was in the church last Sunday! The expectation about the praise and worship was expectantly high, but what we experienced was more than expected, well speaking for myself! Truly I was so touched with his testimonies that I became more conscious of the fact that I am more than a conqueror and an over-comer. First some photos!

 With Pastor Bimbo
 Peace....
 Victory....
 Signing....
 More greetings
 With PTA...
 Ministering...
 Worshiping...
Praising....
and more...

and finally, the last dance


 Let me give you some life changing reassurances and eye openers for me:

1. You are not what circumstances of life make you...you are what God makes you.
2. Tragedy of life or upbringing is never going to stop you from being what God wants you to be
3. Bad reports are what they say they are, but God's reports are what He says they are. Even bad reports are good-reports for us. He is in the business of changing man's bad reports to God's good reports.
4. You do God a great dis-service if you believe in the Devil's lie, accept His truth and you will be made free
5. His praise and worship are levelers, God has no special children, nor grand children. If you are His child, you are His SPECIAL ONE.
6. Always great not to forsake the gatherings of the saints. Heb 10:25...
7. If God b4me who can be against me.
8. Our Rock is higher than their rock...aye aye
9. My God, Your God, is my King and your King. Sing His praise without fear.
10. Hallelujah aye...its an heavenly language...you can start singing from here on earth. You are heaven bound, learn the language.
see also....John 8:32; Jer 1:; Jer 29:11

Above all I am proud of what I am for that is how He has made me. I am at peace...are you

...and hey Ogo Okpue that was great...clap clap....

If you have been blessed by this blog, please tag or share with your friends, they are my friends too...I will add them to my prayer list/journal. Also comments are always useful.

PTA(Pastor Tayo Arowojolu)

Comments

  1. Pastor Tayo is back....i always enjoy reading these inspiring words of wisdom. thank you sir. Sunday was awesome....and we indeed sang 'our God is good'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tope...comments are always uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pastor T :) ..great post and words of wisdom as always!! We are indeed more than overcomers. I and wifey had a great sunday...Muyiwa rocked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

Blessed Not Cursed