LOVE LETTER FROM TAYO AROWOJOLU(2)

Dear Friend

Your expressions of love in the last one week amaze and comfort me. I wish I could reciprocate with knowledge and wisdom, but I cannot. These are some of the reasons why I cannot claim all knowledge and why I must just continue to love you the way you are:

1. I still cannot explain all the verses in the bible. I wish I could, but thank God I cannot. I believe that is what God is using to explain His awesome-ness to me. If I could find answers I would. When God want to let me understand something, He will do so at His time.

2. When at times I wonder why loved ones die, someone loses his job, another get divorced, a child dies, a friend falls sick, children die, tsunami happens, doors remain shut etc...I wish I could tell you God's hand is not in these, but I cannot. Simple answer: I simply don't know.

3. Why I am who I am and do what I do, still amazes me, and for many men, I am sure they feel same way, but our present situations may be the result of our past decisions, but it must never determine our future circumstances and destination.

4. Above all, in all of these we must give thanks, because when we cannot reach God, in those situations when we cannot touch Him, we must still go back to Him to help us trust Him...

AND that, and that only is the reason why I do what I do, and I know who I am in Him, and I can explain all the scriptures in the Bible, and comfort those who are going through challenging times, and not go mad. I simply say: I STILL TRUST HIM...

AND the joy I have in that simple statement, is every time I say 'God I trust you...He trusts me back with more knowledge of Him.

I love you for that simple reason, and I continue to pray for you, and keep those prayer requests coming, I am not tired...

By the way...I am supporting and surprising the women on Sunday. I have my white shirt and pink tie ready...you?

Ephesians 3:20
2Tim 2v2
Pastor Tayo
twitter@tayoarow
mails2mydisciples.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong