2018-THE YEAR OF THE RISING OF SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD 

3 DAYS FASTING 2nd-4th January 2018

CLOSING PRAYERS FOR DAY 1

1. Revamp the power in me to be empowered all through this year. Eph 3:20

2. Restore strength to me at every roadblock to help unblock every blockage. Phil 4:13

3. Shine your light on me, so that I can outshine every competitor in my field. Is 60:1-2

4. Double up my courage so that I can dribble every trouble to victory. Jos 1:1-8

5. Break the invisible barrier of any force, forcefully removing every weight that may weigh me down Heb 12:1-2

6. Grow my hair back, and every attempt by the enemy to shave it off again, frustrate it. Judges 16:22

7. This year, shall be complete and comfortable for me Oh Lord.Phil 1:6

8. The greater in me, shall smite every great in the world.1 John 4:4

8. Set my feet aright, my tongue alight and my vision ablaze with glory. Hab 2:2; Obad 1:17; Hos 4:6

9. Keep me permanently under your canopy, and take affliction away from me. Ps 91

10. Let favour find and locate me. Let the Joy in you fill my life this year. Gen 39:1-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong