Nuggets of leadership and friendship

If I measure your friendship towards me by your smiles towards me, I am heading towards the mud that will muddle me up with what may be a muddled deception. #Thinktwice

Leadership is constant, consciousness of being led requires mental development and alertness. U are either leading or being led. Many are following without knowledge.
Beware:Ignorance kills-Tayo Arowojolu(nuggets of leadership)

Engaging your five senses with conscious determination is your number one panacea to escape 'death' in the country of the 'blind, dumb&deaf!-Tayo Arowojolu

How wide your smile, is not necessarily proportionate to how wide your love is #thinktwice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong

Blessed Not Cursed