Day 14- Breakthrough prayers in Biz and Career contd

 
 Day 14 - PAFUMH 

Today, we move into atmosphere of God's miracle. It won't be difficult for you in JN Amen. No one will be able to stand
against you. I speak to the Goliath in your business, I say and decree that he will fall and he will fail. Who are you oh you gates standing as an obstacle in front of (put your business or personal name). You shall be lifted. Amen

Let's concentrate on those in business, those professionals amongst us,
and those who are contracting.
 
  • First of all, say, I give thanks oh Lord
  • Let your mercy endure in my life today, let it endure in my business and in 
    my profession, let it endure in my career
  • Redeem my business from the hand of the enemy. You did it already on the cross. Let me enjoy the sweetness of it oh Lord.
  • Everywhere and anyplace where I have been gathered in captivity, let your blood open up for me.
  • Wherever I have wandered in business or career, bring me back to joy.
  • Every desolate area and place holding on to my breakthrough, open up in JN. Amen
  • Where my business and career is suffering, heal it oh Lord.
  • Where my business cannot find rest, take me away from there with speed.
  • ·Where I have hungered and thirsted, where my soul faints, where I pant without joy, Lord direct my path away from such places
  • Today, my father and my Lord I cry out to you on behalf of my (mention your business names), deliver me from all my problems and distresses.
  • Lead me on the path of glory and unto the path that is the right way.
  • Find me a dwelling place oh Lord
  • Find me a place of rest
  • Find me a place of prosperity
  • Find me my path to destiny.
  • Perform your wonderful works in my business and expand my place of business.
  • Satisfy my longing soul, satisfy my wallet and my purse with goodness.
  • Satisfy my hunger and my thirst.
  • Wherever there is darkness bring light.
  • Wherever I feel sad bring joy.
  • Wherever I feel pain bring healing
  • Wherever my business is draining, bring your
    supply.
  • Wherever I am under affliction or my business is afflicted, bring healing.
  • Every iron that binds my career breakthrough melt oh lord
  • Wherever, my disobedience is the source of my delay, forgive oh Lord
  • Wherever I have despised your counsel, I plead the blood of Jesus
  • Wherever my soul is brought down to labour, free me and liberate me in JN
  • You are my helper, show your hand of help,divine help
  • Let me not be put to shame
  • Let me not be ridiculed
  • Every bondage of business debt, help wipe off oh Lord
  • Where help has ceased from my business, by your blood, redeem me oh Lord
  • As I cry out to you, lift your eyes and see me and show your divine kindness
  • Break the gates of bronze over my business and career.
  •  Cut the bars of iron in two on my behalf.
  • Every business and profession that is close to death in our midst, be lifted in JN.
  • Every career that is in trouble , we speak peace to you in JN
  • Let your word of healing hit my business and profession
  • Wherever they have said go we don't need you,by power and your precious blood, let them call me back to be celebrated in JN.
  • Heal my business.
  • Heal my career.
  • Heal my profession .
  • Show me the way.
  • Deliver me from the trap of destruction laid down by my enemies
  • Let their trap not draw me to perversion
  • Accept my sacrifice of thanksgiving.
  • Accept my altar sacrifice.
  • Wherever there is up and down in my business, let there be a divine touch and let the storm calm.
  • Wherever I have come to my wits end, let your hand raise me up.
  • Calm the storm in my life and settle me in your rest.
  • Let every wave be still in my situation.
  • I crave and desire increase in my harvest.
  • Let my harvest for this year be greater than last year.
  • Let my tithe and offering not be the same in the mighty name of Jesus.
  • Let my yesterday never be better than my today.
  • Let there never be a better last month for me.
  • Let my latter be always better than the former.
  • Where I have given before, let me not go back and beg.
  • Where I have offered kindness let me not receive shame.
  • Let me continually be exalted among my peers.
  • Let my business tower in the assembly of people.
  • Let me be praised in the company of elders.
  • Turn every business wilderness into pool of water.
  • Turn every dry land into watersprings.
  • Wherever I have sown seeds and plant vineyard let me yield a fruitful harvest.
  • Bless me oh Lord, expand my coast.
  • Multiply me greatly.
  • Do not allow my cattle to decrease.
  • Let me not diminish nor brought low.
  • Take oppression away from me.
  • Take affliction away from my business.
  • Take sorrow away from my career.
  • Place me on high far from affliction and make
    my families like a flock.
  • Return me back to my first love and show your
    kindness to me.
  • Let me be fat and flourishing in JN Amen.
  • Father I love you

    Meditate on Psalm 107 in its entirety.

    Pray that our ministry will never be put to shame, and NCC will grow from country to country

    Prayer book reference 162-164.

    Be good today

    Pastor
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong