MAY: The Month I declare His Faithfulness, By His Miracles

MAY: THE MONTH I DECLARE HIS FAITHFULNESS, BY HIS MIRACLES.
John 9: 25….He answered and said, whether he is a sinner or not I do not know, One thing I know, that though I was blind, now I can see.
The statement above was a remarkable one from a man who was cleansed of an unusual disability in an unusual way and sent on an unusual journey, with an unusual result. The circumstances and the result leading to the conviction of this man, is my desire for you this month. That what is uniquely unbelievable will become casual and normal possibilities in your life. Amen. I pray that at the end of this month you will declare God’s faithfulness because of His love and miracles in Jesus Name. Amen.
Even though we do not want to live our lives on miracles only, we want His miracles on occasions when circumstances of our life require God’s intervention or how else would Hannah had a child like Samuel, (1Sam 1) …she later declared, for this child I prayed…or Elizabeth could have John, (Luke 1) She also later declared…He has taken away my reproach, verses 24-25, and Mary could have Jesus, (Luke 1 v 37-38), let it be to me according to your word. Just taking into view these few situations. All the three of them suffered initial ridicule, and then were laughed at, and then God in His greatness turned their sorrow and impossibility to miraculous possibilities. What people thought would ridicule them became their sources of breakthrough and fame.
Must I mention, the crossing of the Red sea,(Ex 14) the destruction of the wall of Jericho,(Joshua 6) the and feeding of the lepers(2Kings 7), the hosts of God against the Syrian army, the turning of water into wine,(John 2) the raising of Lazarus, (John 11 v 44) the feeding of the 4000, 5000,(Mark 6 and 8) the manna in the wilderness, the water from the rock, the Bartimaeus wonder(Mark 10 v 46-52), the salvation of Zaccheus,(Luke 19) and finally, but not limited to, the death and the resurrection of Christ.(Philippians 3 v10)
Just as these miracles and wonders were wrought in biblical times; they can also and will also be manifested in your lives this month, and many months to come in Jesus Name. Amen x 3 Settled. So, brethren, do not let us be weary or faint or fearful, for He who has started a good work in our life, will finish and complete it in record time in Jesus name. Amen.
NB
SPECIAL FUND
I know everyone is contributing to the Special Fund, my prayers is that my God will supply all your need according to His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen. Philippians 4:19. That you will not be disgraced or embarrassed in Jesus Name. (Isaiah 45 v 17) Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong