44 HALLMARKS OF A SUPER ACHIEVER

On my 44th birthday, I was in my car driving from outside London with my wife. Suddenly thoughts of the significance of that year dawned on me. As I allowed myself to take in the joy of the day and connect with God, He began to ask me to write down the following, which I quickly scibbled down and then I tilted it My Fanta hallmarks of an achiever. I used the word Fanta for its brightness and colour. It dazed even, me. Looking back at the notes just over 3 years after, I felt the need to share it with the world and titled it 44 Hallmarks of a Super Achiever. Read on and Enjoy...

JOSHUA 14:6-15
44 HALLMARKS OF A SUPER ACHIEVER

1. You must not live by a miracle, and yet must expect a miracle(operate in the miraculous)
Act 10:38 How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

2. You must be much more mentored as you are a mentor(you must be to someone an example as you look to another for example)
1Co 11:1 PATTERN YOURSELVES after me [follow my example], as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah).

3. You must have a credible testimony that direct others to God rather than to you.(Its your job to force the direction)
Phi 2:5 Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]
Phi 2:6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained,
Phi 2:7 But stripped Himself [of all privileges and rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being.
Phi 2:8 And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!
Phi 2:9 Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,
Phi 2:10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Phi 2:11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

4. You must be able to tell the time, at least as an indication that you are in charge of the clock of your life.
Col 4:5 Behave yourselves wisely [living prudently and with discretion] in your relations with those of the outside world (the non-Christians), making the very most of the time and seizing (buying up) the opportunity.

5. You must passionately enliven your word to keep it; soon the world will call you an enigma just for that.
Psalm 119; 72; 89
6. You must be dissatisfied with your satisfaction until you are assured within yourself that you are living satisfactorily
Gen 30:25 Jacob said to Laban Send me away that I may go to my own place, and to my country.
7. You must hate good in people when you know they can do better.
James 2:18…You have faith and I have works…Show me your faith without works and I will show you my faith by my works.
8. You must be a living goldfish outside the bowl of this world
Matt 5: 16…Let your light so shine before men
9. You must not take a NO for an answer; neither must you take a YES for a question.

10. You must see every rough road of life as an indicator to success in life, as you cannot enjoy being a winner if you have not experienced a loss.
Only those who do not try anything, or expect anything, never fail. People who have few failures also have few victories.

11. You must be able to celebrate the relevance of others to bring out your own relevance(to be relevant)

12. You must be able to write without thinking your ten year plan on the back of a complimentary card/business card, complete with the why; when and the how.
To be continued(pls do not copy these principles without taking permission from me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong