PROGRAMME FOR THE MIDNIGHT FASTING AND PRAYERS FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS

Bible Readings: Isaiah 43:(read out to yourself)
Worship for 10mins
Speak in Tongue for 5mins
Start your prayer session from 12midnight

Point One
Oh Lord my God, release me by your power, signs and wondersfrom the grip/oppression of any nation or authority that has heldme bound. Let your mighty and outstrecthed arm pull me out of every shackle of the enemy in Jesus Name. Amen....Deuteronomy 4:32-35

Point two:
My father and my King, let your signs and wonders promised for mein the month of November be manifested through my Pastors, encourage and strenghten them by your Holy Ghost power Amen...Acts 2:43and let me not miss out in Jesus Name Amen

Point three:
My awesome God, let me be an instrument to manifest your signs and wonders, use me mightly to your glory this month and beyond in Jesus Name Amen...Romans15:19
Close at 12:30am with Ephesians 1: 17-23 read out loud to yourself.

In addition to the 3 above add the following to close your fasting of 6am-6pm on 1st of November:

Point 4
Oh Lord my God, cause the heart of the stubborn Pharaoh in my lifeto be stiffened so that your signs and wonders will flourish in this land. The more the spirit of Pharaoh meant oppression for me, Oh Lord, turn it round to my favour by fire Amen.Exodus 7:3

Point 5:
My General and my Most High God, let the armies of every troubler of my soul perish in the red sea by storm.Exodus 14:25-29... Fight for me Oh Lord...Exodus 14:14...Amen

Point 6:
Alpha and Omega...as I start this new year 2010, i cause to happen from November, every sign and wonder that I have missed from Jan 2009. Every Egyptian that has clouded my eyes, I say what are you waiting for...I see you no more in Jesus Name. Amen. Exodus 14:13.

Point 7
My father...Let your your glory fill NCC 65 Church Street, Edmonton, N9 9PY and all her branches for signs and wonders, and let everyone who is a part of the church never be the same again; from now till eternity in Jesus Name Amen...1 Kings 8:10-11

God bless you and may your prayers be answered, and may you be for signs and wonders Amen.Pastor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong