50th prayer to pray when you turn 50

This is the 50th prayer you should pray when you turn 50!

50. My Father and my God, let me fulfil every purpose and every plan you set out for me on Earth, and when I am done and meet you face to face, let that glorious seat, crown and place in heaven be available for me. Amen x 3 Settled.

Scriptures
Jer 1v4-12
1 Peter 5:4
Luke 9:62
2Tim 4:8
Rev 3:11
Star passage Leviticus 26v1-13.

Happy Birthday and may you guys live long.
Really love you.

NB
This is the last prayer in the series '49 prayers you must pray or ought to pray before you turn 50, and you can still pray after 50. I added a 5Oth to celebrate my 50th birthday today.
The 49 other prayers are been compiled in a prayer book yet to be released. You can make your reservation here in my blog.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Tayo! May God bless you abundantly and may He increase your understanding and grant you more wisdom. May your soul prosper and may you prosper in all things. Tayo continue to be TAYO. Continue and remain a vessel for a Total Apostolic Yielding and Out-pouring of blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong